Motobishi Raptorex????

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MADKAWI

MADKAWI
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:24 AM

Anyone have ANY info on these?? I want to talk to someone who owns one??

#2 FTGUY

FTGUY

OAC SPONSOR

• OAC Sponsor
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 01:21 PM

Have not seen or driven one yet, but having owned two Motobishi 500cc quads. I would shy away as many little problems. I still use one as a shop quad as I would not like to go more than 100 yards from the shop. LOW LOW quality

#3 MADKAWI

MADKAWI
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:53 PM

Have not seen or driven one yet, but having owned two Motobishi 500cc quads. I would shy away as many little problems. I still use one as a shop quad as I would not like to go more than 100 yards from the shop. LOW LOW quality

Ya I hear you that's always been my problem with the bigger chinese atv's aswell. However Motobishi probably buys different models from different factories over there. I found some info on this 800 vtin raptorex/wolverine utv and talked to guys that have tried them and so far so good.There pretty fast and seem to be only having little issues like wires rubbing on bolts and fans kicking in to soon. I'm going to keep researching and see what I find. When diffs and driveshafts start breaking that's where it's no worth looking into anymore...

#4 ubergod

ubergod
  • Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 10:48 PM

usually on these machines its not the drivetrain or motors that are the problems as most are outsourced from the bigger companies like yamaha and brp, its everything else.. they nickel and dime you to death and are not reliable on the trail at all.. ridden with enough chinese atv's to know to stear clear, i try not to even ride with people that own them no offense to any of them ;p I have friends that tried to go this route to save a few bucks and regretted it.

#5 MADKAWI

MADKAWI
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:41 AM

So nobody around here has one or knows of anyone who bought one?

#6 Rzrgade

Rzrgade
  • Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:32 AM

A buddy of mine has one. Been very good so far.Very fast, he put a 912 big bore kit in it and it is sick fast. Quality wise , A lot better than the rhino knockoffs ,the motor seems pretty strong . Time will tell , but heres the kicker. You can buy them in the US for 7300 $ , used grizzlies cost more. I might pick one up to "mess with".......
This is his...

#7 MADKAWI

MADKAWI
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:37 PM

any you tube videos of that thing?How many km's does he have on it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users